How Our Car Dealership Transport Works
Stateway Auto makes the entire process easy. Dealerships often need to transport inventory between their own locations for the following reasons:
- To restock their lots to replenish inventory
- To prepare for a year-end closeout sale
- To facilitate a trade between dealerships
After a dealer contacts our service team, we work to find the most convenient and affordable options through our network of qualified and experienced carriers.
We help dealerships arrange for pickup and delivery at the most convenient and expedient times for them. Each vehicle is covered bumper-to-bumper, so dealerships can rest assured that their inventory will get where it needs to go without damage or loss. Dealerships know that when they choose Stateway Auto to assist them with transport services, their vehicles will remain in as good a condition as if they had remained on the lot.
The Stateway Auto Transport Difference
Dealerships across the country have come to rely on Stateway Auto for auto transportation services they can trust.
- Our knowledgeable service team helps dealerships find the carrier they need from our extensive network of fully insured and bonded carriers.
- Stateway Auto has the most competitive rates in the industry, with no hidden fees and no upfront deposit required.
- With our 99+ percent customer satisfaction rating, dealerships can rest assured that their precious inventory will be in good hands from start to finish.
Ready to Make a Deal with Stateway Auto?
No matter why a dealership needs to move its inventory, it can be an extremely complicated and involved process. There’s a lot on the line. Ensuring that dealership transports are performed smoothly and affordably is crucial for the success of any auto dealership. Stateway Auto excels at dealer-to-dealer auto transport. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your car dealership.