Our Car Shipping Process
Are you considering having your vehicle sent to another destination? Are wondering how this works? Below is a brief, step-by-step description of our auto shipping process. If you have additional questions after reviewing our process, please contact us. We’re happy to help in any way possible!
- Accept our quote.
- Schedule your pickup online or by phone.
- Sign the contract. After you receive a confirmation email, you may reply with any changes.
- Our transport organizer schedules your vehicle for transport.
- A driver is designated for your transport.
- A representative contacts you to confirm pickup time.
- The driver calls you 2 – 4 hours prior to arrival.
- During pickup, the driver inspects your vehicle and provides you with a copy of the report.
- The vehicle is loaded onto the trailer for transport.
- During transport, our representatives are available to answer your questions.
- The driver contacts you 24 hours prior to delivery to schedule the drop-off time.
- The driver contacts you again within 2 – 4 hours of drop-off to confirm.
- The vehicle is inspected and any damages are compared with the pre-existing damage report (Step 8).
- At time of delivery, you pay the remaining balance per your contract.
Get Your Free Quote